The range of options for bathroom renovation has greatly increased in recent years. We can improve functionality and efficiency to meet your family's changing needs or eliminate morning congestion by enlarging existing facilities or creating an additional bathroom.
Perhaps it's time to realize your dream of a home spa, with steam shower, soaking tub or rain shower. Together we can achieve the transformation you desire.
Just to get you started, here are some points to consider when you begin to think about renovating your bathroom.
- Ease of maintenance
- Pedestal, wall-mounted, under mount, self-rimming, vessel
- Same material as counter tops?
- Custom or ready-made?
- Drawer/cabinet configuration to meet storage needs requirements
- Built in, open shelves, cabinetry, stand-alone furnishings
- Wall niche for toiletries
- Wall/floor/ceiling finish
- Show head style
- Enclosure style
- Steam shower
- Rain shower
- Built in vanity, shower/tub areas
- General illumination (surface-mount pendant, pot-lights, directional)
- Combination tub/shower
- Soaking tub, air jet, whirlpool, freestanding